This two story Craftsman Bungalow located in the Old Southeast area of St. Petersburg was built in 1920. The house was originally owned by one of the first members of the St. Petersburg chamber of commerce. Through the years the house suffered much neglect. The main house and carriage house became four separate apartments. Recently, the compound was brought back to its original splendor. The main house is once again a single family and the carriage house is an in-law suite. The property was brought into modern day conveniences while respecting the flavor of its historical element. The compound has been featured as a "Home of the Month" in the Old Southeast area of St. Petersburg.